Social Media Marketing & Community Manager
JoyRun is looking for a SOCIAL MEDIA / COMMUNITY MANAGER who has specialized in social media marketing and managing a community of users ideally with some influencer reach experience under your belt.
We would love to talk to you if this describes you:
- You love Social Media, and following new social trends
- You have an entrepreneurial, take-charge, investigative, transparent, and naturally collaborative personality
- You are an excellent communicator and passionate collaborator
- You have the natural creative ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into customer benefits.
- Create and publish content across Facebook and Instagram
- Build connections with our community members by proactively facilitating conversations both by request and by creating an amazing social experience within our JoyRun Community
- Establish and use interactive tactics for community engagement and return visits
- Work with influencers to increase overall brand awareness across Facebook and Instagram
- Be the voice of the community, maintaining a tight two-way dialogue between JoyRun community and support
- Able to source and/or produce creative photography and video for social channels
- Manage all collaborative brand marketing, giveaways, and social contests
- Gather, summarize, and share product & customer experience feedback to inform product, engineering, and marketing strategies
- Support role for field marketing activities and coordination with ground forces
- Experience in social media marketing campaigns to Millennials is a MUST
- 3-5 years experience in social media marketing with strong community engagement
- Experience in growing Social channels
- Hands-on knowledge of digital media tools – Digital photography, basic photo editing skills, knowledge of apps commonly used for creating social content; basic video creation/editing skills
- Excellent proofreading skills and attention to detail
- Flexibility, able to adjust on-the-fly to changes in deadlines
Head of Growth Marketing
A leadership role that combines on-the-ground & digital marketing techniques to make JoyRun a ‘thing’ in cities and on campuses nationwide. This role is for a general that leads from the front, understands demand generation & growth hacking, and can build a team behind them as we grow. You have strong analytical skills and a deep understanding of paid and unpaid growth channels. Prior experience with launching and growing marketplaces, as well as running original growth hacks is a plus. SF Bay Area candidates only.
Head of Restaurant Partnerships
This is a leadership role to coach and grow a team of account managers in markets nationwide. You have a bias towards execution, and can lead the team by example. You understand local restaurants, and can strategize innovative ways to engage with them. You have run an Inside Sales organizations and managed a P&L. Prior experience partnering with regional and national chains is a plus. SF Bay Area candidates only
Your job? Promote and integrate JoyRun into your campus - and become a part of the JoyRun family! Apply here or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As a Student Leader you will:
- Gain valuable Sales & Business Development experience while marketing JoyRun, driving metrics, and launching a new product on your campus
- Refine communication skills, collaborate on a team, and step into a leadership role that focuses on developing your personal campus network
- Share your passion for JoyRun and your community with fellow students, local businesses, and even complete strangers
- Make every part of the business your own through marketing, event execution, delivery of the product, and everything in between
- Make money, gain valuable professional experience, and earn the opportunity to move up and grow with a start-up!
- Accountable, outgoing, enthusiastic with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Students with a prior leadership position and/or group involvement preferred
- Ability to provide 10+ hours/week commitment
- A means of transportation - car preferred
- Freshmen roles are also available!
JoyRun provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, JoyRun complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
JoyRun expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of JoyRun’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.